Who We Are:
At Vial, we’re on a mission to change clinical trials through technology and innovation. We’re building the infrastructure for the next generation of biotech startups by partnering with clinics across the country and empowering them to run faster, cheaper clinical trials for their sponsors. Our goal is to bring treatments to market faster than ever before.
Vial’s diverse leadership team has experience across a combination of both technology and clinical research, coming from companies like Robinhood, Newfront Insurance, Opendoor, Innovaderm, Synteract, and Biorasi.
Our team is small, but growing - join us in making a measurable human impact.
What you’ll do
In this Account Executive role, you will help to manage the Sales team at Vial. You will report to the CRO, engage closely with the executive team and have significant autonomy in leading and growing the Sales team at Vial.
- Report to the CRO and close deals with clinics, interfacing directly with clinic’s head doctor
- Hire, manage and scale team of SDR’s to manage leads and opportunities pipeline
- Implement goal setting and a feedback cycle for team
- Engage and weigh strategic decisions with executive team
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in Sales development, with experience selling executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset, experience in startup environment preferred
- Experience with Salesforce, managing team in Salesforce
- Experience working in healthcare ideally with CROs and Sponsors
- Understanding of clinical trial ecosystem and landscape
- Ability to work East Coast hours
Why You’ll Love Working At Vial
We are innately curious. We found our calling in clinical trials after learning the pain points directly. It is our curiosity that propels us to keep building, finding new challenges, and fulfilling our vision of reimagining clinical trials.
We believe in autonomy. Team members do their best work when given autonomy. In order to make an impact on the scale of the Vial vision, we built our culture to enable each Vial team member to feel ownership of their domain.
We are a team of Craftsmen. We believe in building master in a craft. Craftsmanship, a pride in one’s craft, is key to prolonged engagement on a difficult challenge. Vial’s culture is one of highly autonomous, deeply focused experts working on an immensely hard problem together.
We move fast, but stay humble. We believe that if we build a team that is intellectually honest, that we stay nimble and keep an open mind to all solutions - we’ll be adaptive and solve the problems that face us at every turn.
- Medical (100% covered), Dental, Vision
- Remote team